Bessemer Property Management
Let us manage your Bessemer rental property
Frank Poe Real Estate Company offers comprehensive property management services that exceed industry standards insuring both Owner and Tenant the satisfaction that comes from being associated with a well-managed property.
Many property owners prefer to turn over the supervision of their residential or commercial properties to a professional management company. Our expertise and experience assures protection of the property and interest of the owner. The owner of the property will receive the highest return possible while being free from the day-to-day responsibilities associated with rental property ownership.
We offer property management services for both commercial and residential properties. The services we offer include, but are not limited to:
Benefits of using Frank Poe Real Estate Company, Inc.
- Advertising and marketing of your property
- Budgeting and controlling expenses
- Collection and accounting of rents
- Coordinating with legal representatives in the event eviction is necessary
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and leases on all tenants
- Providing comprehensive owner statements that show income and expenses on a monthly basis
- Screening and securing suitable tenants
- Supervising routine and preventative maintenance & improvements
Inquire About Our Services
What we do as your property manager:
We market your property through signage, al.com, Birmingham News, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
All applicants are screened through 5 different qualifications: SSN verification, credit history, rental history, and employment verification. Our leasing agents personally interview and screen each tenant in addition to these formal background checks.
Bessemer Area Information
The town was founded in the postbellum era by the Bessemer Land and Improvement Company, owned by coal magnate Henry F. DeBardeleben, after he had inherited Daniel Pratt's investments. The mayor and councilmen voted to incorporate the city of Bessemer on September 9, 1887.
The performance center Bessemer Civic Center provides multiple performance spaces for music and theatre. Source From Wikipedia